<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 01, 2009

Esther's mentally drained. Esther's mentally drained. Esther's mentally drained.

Lets start, Thursday? Hhahaha, it was a half boring day. Yes, I screwed up my chinese paper. Like obviously. But laoshi said this, (english translation)
Me: Lao shi, I failed again
Ls: Its okay, I'll help you because I know you studied

I really did study la, Laoshi rockz.


We had chem lessons after that, & we did practical! Got a video for that, Post it up somewhere, sometime soon. It was pretty cool, like realizing how much energy does a small piece of gummy have. (: (: Okay here goes the complaining part & why im so pissed (requested by some people)
If you dont wanna read, please scrool all the way down :] *catch breathe*
Left chem lab after bell rung, went up to class. With J & Elmo! Then, we went to toilet to change for house prac. Saw Ethel there, & Asked her why she didnt go for cheerleading. She said, cause she got SYF dance. Cannot join cheerleading, & she's backing out with delcia & belle i think. Then, we (seniors) were like wondering who gonna back up then? 3 people you know! So Me & J wanted to help, since I didnt have anything on. & I kinda could commit to pracs and all that. Then we went to practice the dance steps with Amirah. Vw, came soon after. & Madu was in the room acting as if she's the person in charge of cheerleading & Talk about all the bullshit on threatening our juniors! Dont you have conscience madu? Wth luh, Pissing off. Vw, J, Elmo & I went to the toilet to go bitch about madu. Cause srsly, we were damn pissed off with her alrd. Then, we thought we just shut up and see how things go. Cause me, Elmo, Vw, J are in charge of cheers -house commitee poeple- Then, we went to the hall, had the smoking talk thingy & guess what, we didnt do cheers We splited into levels to do activities. Sec4s had archery, by the time we went down to the confined rifle range, it was so packed. The damn rude uncle was like : OI YOU GIRLS WANNA COME IN OR NOT, OR IM GONNA LOCK. Like, hello? Its so packed, how to go in? So me, Vw, J & Elmo went up to class and go check on cheerleading. Amirah asked clara if me & J, could join. And she gave the 'EW' face! Like, wth is your problem? We're solving the problem for you, & you still can give that attitude? Omygosh, me & J saw her face and we were so pissed, we slammed the classroom door and sat outside with Vw. We were like relieving our anger to each other. Then Madu came along showing a gross face. (lets skip this boring part) Then, me, Vw, J didnt have anything to do cause Elmo had went for cheerleading. So we went to the canteen to hunt for food. In the end, we got free porridge from the auntie cause she wanted to go home. Amirah & Faith came down. We gossiped again. I know its bad, but hello? Out of anger? Yah! Then we had the conver about rats. Cause Madu is the rat what! Hah, everything was about rats! M called, and asked where was she supposed to report, Met her at the canteen. & We went to the toilet to camwhore. That made me a little happier :D Heh, then we talked to M & N together. Was just some junior senior bonding which was good. Went to the hall, watched sec2s play netball & upper sec girls were dismissed. Went to class, so the rat there. Taking charge of everything! WTHHH, Vw there, she dont dare act. Now then act! Wthhh !! Then, we just walked to the toilet to change and met M & D supposedly to go home together but D had to rush so she taking straight bus home. Left me & M alone. So we met N & Sj at the bus stop. Vivo-ed together & Sj left to clementi. It was kinda weird being out with all sec2s? Walked to habourfront for macs. N had fries and I had Mcflurry - Esther's Mcfluffy! Hahaha, Totally thought of the assist at tpy macs together! Anyway, I miss assists ): Sadly, only one program this month ): Okay, continuing, M cabbed to wdl & me & N went home. Talked quite abit. Eh, senior & junior bonding. Then, I home-d. All tired & pissed of course.
--------------------------Story ends------------------------------------
Yeah, then friday, had morning run with M. Sex talk and all that. CFTime. & F&N test, even our teacher said it was a dumbshitass paper! HAHHAA, yes she said that! & After recess, I heard that rumours have been passing that i suck up to Elmo & J. Wth lur, thanks ah! C _____ !!! Stayed back for ss. Saw M for lunch. After ss, stayed in school to study again (: Really did alot of work & felt so accomplished for once. Supposed to wait for M to finish training, But I was lazy so I went home. Had tuition & taught my ballet kids in the evening. Still dont know if I should stop teaching ): ): ): I've to sacrifice alot of things. Ohyes, I got 11/12 for bio class test. Yes, Im like showing the whole world and our group pw for Bio is up along the walls to the science labs : D wheehee. Yeah, I hope I do well for CA. Esther must study hard !
Short and quick update on saturday. Woke up early cause I know I needed to get ready and all that. Slept at 2am that morning cause I was webcamming with M and teaching her through webcam -.- Yeah, then I managed to get mself up by 1030? Headed to heatland to popular & collect my flowers. Went for tuition. Yaodeful, smile okay. Life is always full of ups and downs. Remember to pick yourself up, if you really do for. Cause I know you've got the capability to (: Had lesson for respiration, I really needa go revise my work. Esp the carbon dioxide thingy. Okay, Im gonna try to stay away from the comp this whole week till thursday
:D ahhaha, Yeah, umumumumum, Then rushed down to pioneer. Ohh! Got the new jookoon extension. Not bad la. Then went to Aunty Nina's place, had lunch and studied a little. Left at 6. Met char at jurong east. We supposed to meet like before going into the train. But like she was on the opp platform (interchange) & we were going towards wdls direction. So we were like, forget it. Meet at wdl control station. Yeah, then we met at wdl and 901-ed to church together. Was so amazing like we all sat on the floor instead and was very powerful about spreading the message during easter. Ahhh, who to invite to church? Lalaladeeda. Then talked to Ian about tryathalon and headed to wdl mrt after that and bused home. I was so friggin tired + sleeeepy zzzzzzz -.-
Okayyy, im going to sleep cause its like 1st March & Its 12:58am -.-

LOOKING!
People free on 20th March to accompany Esther
to Popular Expo sale :D Pretty plz & thankyou
PICTUREZ NEXT POST.
(Sorry ah, i had to copy and paste the prev post cause of font problems)
So this was supposed to be posted yesterday night at 12 plus : D
All the best for common assesment. God Bless

Labels:


8:43 AM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)