♥Friday, March 13, 2009
Anyway, today was awesome, indescribable, uncontainable. Srsly, So much tears came out. Wore home clothes, Yes, got caught for short dress. Ballet tights on, Lets skip the bias teacher part. Started the day with a game again, much intro and comedy from the team. Esther prayed for the cohort again (: Will I guess it benefits me and the rest.
Sorry if i made you all tear, but im glad He spoke to you (: Then we formed a circle and had some flashback thing, we opened our eyes and there was this heart shape thing on the floor made of paper. And we had to take the heart and write to someone we needed to reconcile with. I wrote to beatrice, When we hugged each other, we just broke down and cried. Idk why, We just miss each other so much till we're so pre occupied with certain things & forget each other. Next was caroline, srsly, i had doubts giving it to her. After I did, We hugged. We're fine, I told her to go be happy with Carla, We both cried? Ah, best la. & people surrounding us like yanti, bea and all were like so happy that we were okay, after 3 years? Yeah, I agree. But, yeah, we're okay, Ill be happy for Carlaline :] Hohohoho. I receieved papers from unexpected people like vivien. Really really didnt expect it at all, I was walking to my place and she came up to me hugged me and we both cried? I think one problem leads to another, cause its like, we thought we were partly not okay cause of caroline, but we're fine. Vivien, cheer up! Thanks for the little note. Wrote some more, and keet was next, we hugged and cried :D My face was simply full of tears cause im so damn emotional ^^ Keet, Thankyou, You're right, we bonded alot & say bye to our hatered ! Went back to hug bea again, I just cant believe she was so important to me. Nas was also a nice one, hahaha, my second kiss from Nas ! & Carla apparently doesnt want to give things to me personally, she made claudine give it to me -.- Yes I forgive you, Go be happy with whoever & anything. Im glad, you finally appreciate your friends and always trust in the Lord, when you fall. Many others, but these were the main people who I really didnt expect us to be okay, after like cold wars and all? But, its really all about appreciating friends, AM & AN, Thankyou both too. You've played such an important role in this friendship thing, & All in all, Im glad we're fine. Loveeezz.
Im quite surprised that i drew closer to alot of people in class. Like desiree, priscilla and crystal's group. They're actually a nice fun bunch of people, I guessed, we used to go against each other. But now we're fine, & Im glad we're this way. Thankyou all
(Please look at fb for picures)
Next, class performance, MM totally rocked okay! I was super nervous for my ballet shit. But nevermind, MM emerged as champions ! Yayayayyayayayayyayayayay !! :D Class peekture & headed to vivo with AM & AN for Bk (: Talked, & Monday is on! Miss you all, & take care love. I guess we learn alot today, all the tears? Worth it i guess;I wonder what you're going to tell me, when we talk.Im super fearful of our promise, when we agreed to see what happens after this
All in all, I still love you
For the past 2 days, have been crying alot.
Sometimes I reflect, & I regret.
Im gonna kill this blog for awhile, I moved to Lj (:
Labels: EFL WITH SO MUCH LOVE AND TEARS
11:13 PM ♥