♥Monday, February 02, 2009
Yes, I moved.
I had so much difficulty choosing my url (: Ill blog again later.
Much loves people & (to be continued)
Hi hi, Im back
Yes poop-le. Im a little happier & at the same time, still moody on & off. I guess, people around me are just ? I dont know, they're getting pissed with the slightest things like talking about their ex boyfr, here it goes
K situation one!
For the past few days, Ive been talking to bryan and bea about them. And apparently, bryan likes bea for like 2 years alrd. But bea doesnt. & There's this guy which we will call R & he likes me, (For 2 years too) & he knows bryan & bea too. & He goes sucking up to both of them, & like being pitied by bea and bryan. So they both counselled me about HIM! Omygosh, can you put yourself in my shoes? How on earth do you feel? I mean if I dont like then i dont! Why, must you go to an extent on telling me all the stories like, He's willing to kill himself for me, Waiting me to go offline, then he'd sleep? and all that shit? & I know how it feels to be waiting for someone for so long & being rejected. But, srsly, accept the fact that. As a friend, I'd rather hurt you than give you false hopes. Cause, Im not a girl hung loose. (This is also the reason why i moved)
Situation two
This is so pissing off mann, Okay, The whole 4NA level is banded for F & N, therefore we have different teachers My teacher, Is the HOD of F & N? yes, and the gist goes like this, Name it as class A, B & C okay? A & B are retired women teaching F & N. Apparently, We had gotten our N level coursework. Class A's teacher told the class to start on the friday before CNY. Class B too. Guess when my freaking HOD OF F & N teacher told us? Last friday. Hello? Thats so unfair for goodness sake! Cause they had CNY hols to do it and all that. They had a week and 3 days. ( 2 weekends & 2 public holidays) Teachers are all so screwed up now a days.
Situation three
2 TESTS TMR. I SLEPT AT ONE AM LAST NIGHT. IM TIRED AND SICK NOW, GIVE ME THE BEST ADVICE. Besides, ponning school. Which I wont :D goodgirl!
Sorry people, I know Im not suppose to complain
But I thank God, Im alive & lived through another day
of his beautiful plan
(Polariod) I know, I love you
Labels: THE.DAY.I.MOVED.
6:44 PM ♥