♥Monday, February 02, 2009
Ohyes, I know how yaoyao feels to teach a P4 kid. I was teaching this P4 kid, ting xie at the centre. & He did the same as what pp boy did. I told him, faster do then you can go to your friends house.
Then he drew this girl on his excercise book And pointed. Youyou you! Then I said, You dont faster, you're not going anywhere. So, He said, when you delay me for one minute you will be one percent ugly. At that time, it was 430. He's lesson suppose to end at 4. He said, you're 30% ugly ! Like what?
I had to read to chinese words. He knows how to write but he only like to dillydaley. Whatever you spell that. He kept saying he hates me blahblah. Thought about yaoyao mann, same situation la! I asked him to do corrections, he wrote on his book, No! Go away! & he kept bargaining with me non stop to cut his ting xie words. But finally, a sense of satisfaction when he gets it all right. Training for me mann. I hope you read this yaoyao!
Labels: YAODEFUL
10:25 PM ♥