♥Friday, February 06, 2009
Mr wang was in a good mood today. He came up to class after school, cause we had ss after school. Then he gave me a letter that says:
Dear Esther,
You look much neater today. Keep it up ! (Good job chop) & I got two soft mint sweetsss ! Yayyayyay.
Anyways, I was kinda late, but me and Marsya cabbed to school from habourfront. I got nothing much to say.
Sexual Education talk for two periods in the morning. & it was kind of true saying that, Guys are thinking more about sex than love, while the girls are love more than sex. I told you yaoyao! School was alright, People are starting to ask why im so sad these days and all that la. I dont know why. But, ESTHER HAS 7 TESTS NEXT WEEK OMYGOSH! OMYGOSH!
Im not feeling very good about things, except for the fact me and Jeslyn for heels today! Went to Charles & Keith @ vivo & pedro was having sale too. (Yaodefulz, hint, since you missed the prev one) Yeah, then i got heels at 17.90 ! usual price was 55 + I felt kinda happy cause I saved $42 bucks. Yayyy, Jeslyn bought her maryjane heels. Yup ! Having tuition later.
& im kinda pissed off with my mom. Cause she scolded my maid, beacause she went to walk around when my sister was having ballet class. Hello, maids have a life too okay. & she threatened our maid that, they'll send her back. Put yourself into her shoes, You get sent back cause you go walk around? Not like, she didnt come back forever right. Its damn annoying. Mom, cant you just understand maids for a minute? I swear, you're so un-understanding
Prayer, Poems, Promises
Labels: CANT IMAGINE, LIFE W/O YOU
6:17 PM ♥