<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Isaiah 40: 28-31
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is an everlasting God. The creater of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,and His understanding no one can fathom.
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak
Even the youths grow tired and weary
and young men stumble and fall
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength
They will soar on wings like eagles
they will run and grow NOT grow weary
they will walk and not be faint.

God spoke to me with this verse tonight, Yes He's the everlasting God.
Even, We grow tired & weary. He needs to grant us strength, to get back up again
I stumble & fall upon you


In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of strength
My source of hope
Is Christ alone
In Christ alone do I glory
For only by His grace I am redeemed
For only His tender mercy
Could reach beyond my weakness to my need
And now I seek no greater honor in just to know Him more
And to count my gains but losses to the glory of my Lord

He spoke to me with this song in my Ipod, Syahir sent it to me, the week that I first went to EFC for service & he was leading worship. He liked and he sent it to me, It really spoke to me & reminded me, How faithful he is, towards God. & I guess, God spoke to me through this song, in one way or another. Things havent been going on so well. I look to you, Lord

Labels:


11:18 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)