♥Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Im surprised by many things actually. I guess when you're sick you tend to realise alot of things
Mommy is suddenly very concerned about me. She was telling me not to eat outside food, & to drink water so I can recover asap. Yeah, i love mommy, but sometimes she can be annoying. Well, my first time sick in 2009. Hah, yes. I've been eating a-sick-person's-food. Thankfully, my medicine is mostly twice a day. After this post, Im gonna start doing work. :D Clear up all my un-done work. Sigh, i miss my going to school buddies. See you all tmr (: Yeah, needa drop by hougang mall to get my v-day goodies. & I wore a mask to make my mixture for cookies just now. Mom sprayed the whole kitchen with disinfectant. Omygosh! Notmaking too many, cookies only for my closer friends. Mostly church people ? Yup, the rest all bags. Im tired, But Im gonna study.
You called my name
Reached out Your hand
Restored my life
And I was redeemed
The moment You entered my life
Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
When from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin
Labels: MC DAY
11:25 AM ♥