Oh well, I should stop complaining - blog - & hurry go mug ! Anyway, This morning, Had tuition! Yaoyao is sick. ahahhaa, get well soon & your mom rocks x 100000000. You wont get my point And! I came home, ran my 2km (: and did my gym stuff for an hour. Online shopped and headed to church at 5. Studied with gifford & ezra. Omygoodness! You can laugh non stop when you're studying with ezzzyra okay! I felt like killing myself cause I couldnt study with him distracting me ! Dinner at vista point as usual. Malay food again Then we all went to the playground! Pictures on facebook another day. But they're damn retarded deprived kids mann. Jerome apparently didnt know who I was and yeahh.. Went for service. Sermon was about conviction to God. Was quite good. & Helped with chairs and went to take the shuttle bus !
Yup yup , mom text me to say she was in woodlands :O :O :O mommy will never go to woodlands mann. But she dropped s-dad at his friends place. Yeah, I was kinda lost. Syahir was alone cause Joash didnt come today. Phew, he walked me to somewhere near the taxi stand. Cause I was so friggin scared Ill get lost or someone would come rape me. But yeah, We talked alot bout programs and all that. Im glad we finally had a time to really talk after church. Despite it, being a minute or so ? Yeah, Ohwellz. He's not coming so-very-often for programs cause he'll be having term test & Its quite depressing to know that the now assists are getting lesser and lesser. & new assists coming in and all that. Realising like, what I was like, NOT VERY LONG AGO. Yuppp, Syahir went home while I walked to Civic Centre. & Mom & I was craving for durians. But in the end, stall was close & I was having a bad cough too.
Went to OCBC to withdraw money for my tuition fee. Realised, how much $ mom has to spend on me. & I cant stand it when MRC charges over rate. Esp, when she pay my tutor less and charge ME MORE! I know why the policy tutor and student cannot communicate! So she cant hide all her shit secrets! Grrrz!
Esther is having mixed feelings ):
You're my conviction, Lord!
Labels: ESTHER FEELS LIKE SHYT D:



