<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello all wonders of the world.


This guy is advertising for choco mint chocolates, Please buy @ $0.95 each box! So cheap :D hawhaw (Esther's photography skills rock la) Yao-de-fulzzzz
Here shall be some fusion pictures, rest of facebook :D
Go for playmax!
Please visit : http://playmax.sg
Hellowello, Im so jealous your tummy is okay D:!
Yes my new boyfriend, please be jealous

Whoohoo, 730 sunday school kids. ^_^ Without weimin & tab D:

Yayayayayayya, Love all you poople

& Here, my beloved cousin!
Pretty booth girls. Jokejoke!

Esther beautiful door, Which serves as a personal reminder. Love!


Church was so A-W-E-S-O-M-E today. Planetshakers came, I didnt jump D: Stomach issues, Me, tab & has an upset tummy. Suspect is the baked rice at ACS (I) yesterday cause we all ate & weiyan didnt. We all had upset tummys & weiyan didnt! Gr! Anyways, after service I went to go buy my CD :D ahhaha, & I got it autographed. & Im so super happy. Stupid brother didnt wanna help me take photo with the singers. Sigh! Anyway, Im content with my disc! Rarrrh, Cried during sermon. Which I thought was really meaningful. You see, God looks down from above. & He speaks everything good about us cause He loves us. & No matter how big a problem I have to handle, I can do it through Christ who strengthens me. & God will always be there. No matter what circumstances. And I agree in that alot. I started tearing, Cause I know, Im facing alot now. Its like so much that everytime I feel like breaking down & yet, I havent turned to Him. Well, Hopefully this week turns out a littl better. CA1 next week. Well, murder me D: Sighhh!


After church, Dad fetched us (Yes he's back in sg alrd!) & He changed car! Whootssss!!! He changed to this friggin cool BMW. Zomggg! Me and tim were like thinking, people recession yet he upgrade car. Hahahaha, Love my daddy. Actually we owned at BM before our honda. But the honda was !?!? So now dad changed to BM again. Hah :D went to central to have Ma Masion for lunch :] Talked to dad abit & passed his bday present. After lunch, dad headed home with tim & i trained back to kovan to do my coursework. I just realised, all I did last night was GONE! irritating la. Aiyoozzzz ): Research is due tmr, Wish me goodluck okay. Tonight is going to be burnt doing this crazy thing. Okay okay, I shall shut up. Will post up some pretty pictures. Studying with D tmr & along with picture taking before my POA tuition.


Lord, Work In Me

Labels:


3:53 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)