Hihi, Yeah Vday was so awesome in church today. Exchange presents with all thee frenz. Kristy's was so cute ! She made this polariod picture thing (: & All the sec threes who gave us, senior, goodies (: & Charmaine! Fake flowers = love! Im lazy to elaborate. But pictures all on facebook & they're really pretty. Those who I gave and didnt manage to take pictures with, Ian, Asaph, Syahir & Joash! Sorry sorrry :]
Heh! Still love you all many many! & wg's lesson today was about dating, & In actual fact you really learn alot. Yup! Sermon was powerful. Talked about friends, like my situation, Why do I complain about how little friends I have, I should be thankful in the Lord that I have, Other people (: Like, people not in class, outside school & in church. And Im really grateful for you all. Teared again when we have Thank you for the cross. But it was awesome. Ohwell, Fusion next week, Whoowhooo! I'll miss church & Miss many things. Now I just needa reply kannan on Movie Nite. :] Goodnight people, Hope you guys did enjoy valentine's day. I really learnt that, I'd rather have outside school friends to care more than school friends, They're way way way bette. Love you all.
Happy Valentine's Day
A hand to give, A heart to share
Labels: Valentine's at WEB



