♥Monday, February 23, 2009
Esther cant take stress
Esther cant work under pressure
Esther cant stand the pa-th-et-ic things happening around her
Esther cant understand why people do this & that
Esther cant accept facts
Esther cant make up her mind
Esther cant decide
Esther cant face things, without Him
Esther cant carry on, ignorant about these
Esther cant figure out why it must affect me
Esther cant read your mind
Well, Im lazy to update. Things still giving problem like
MILO TRYathalon admin stuff. Pissing me off like crap, but the event person in-charge bothered to help me check if our team was in or not. Relief a bit. But, still havent gotten our comfirmation no. and all that. Esther the group leader is having SO MANY issues
House cheers, Gonna do up the house cheers. Hopefully the juniors will co-operate with us. Its pissing off, if they just sit there and stare. ^_^
Assist matters.
Worship auditions. Ohmann, Im having a sore throat worst of all
CA1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, I know I can do all these, through Christ who streghtens me. Its gonna take awhile though, Mann, super stress la ! Gotta settle so many things. Yet collecting a simple total defence worksheet from the class is so difficult. Even getting scolded from them. If you think its so friggin easy, go collect la! Its been one week, yet you need people to chase you. Its annoying, & do you think I want to walk down the row to give you your parents letter? I just pass down better right?! Mrs Chu asked me to pass personally cause, She said later, you girls complain, you dont have this and that. Okay, Im gonna stop complaining.
Lord Im glad, Im alive & breathing.
Labels: I CANT.
9:39 PM ♥