
Yes,
Bestie is love
Anyways, school was still fine today, first 2 periods were
ss. & was texting with Chester.
(Was great realising that we still catch up during 'non-program' times. Beside for zeek that I see every saturday. Other than that, I miss you guys. Assist team! You're missed super,very much. Esp, Steph, Nat, Dory, Drey, Joyce dear!, EK, Eric ( Funny laughter) Zeek, Weishi & Chester. Sadly, I miss you guys) I was a really good girl answering all the questions.
Hmmm,
yay for
esther.
Emaths after that, and
guessss what. I answered questions too. & Ms Wong was like, Esther is my gift for the day. :O
heehee, & was
chinese. Had ting
xie. & yes! I studied for it okay.
Grz, Recess, had like noodles that were just (
ew) I mean like, yes Thank God for food. But, canteen food is getting worst D: Then had
POA. I
wasnt paying attention cause she was going through homework & Ive finished mine.
Egeog and we played the drawing thing, then guess. I forgot the game. Mrs Francis gave all of us a prize in the end la. So cute. We had a surprise early dismissal today. We were dismissed at 130 (:
Hah, cause teacher's got an urgent meeting. Went to
vivo with
bestie to check out my wallets. But I guess, Ill wait till
CNY when new designs come out (: Smart Esther.
Bestie went to meet her mommy & I went home, popular and then homed. Had home food for lunch & after this post ;D good girl right? Say yes,
heehee.
Kkkk, off to my textbooks. I got a cut in school today! D: Joyce text me !
OMG OMG OMG I was so freaking happy la.
Yay, meet up soon (:
I'll live, to love youI'll live, to praise youI'll live, a child in awe of you