♥Friday, January 16, 2009
Well, This is a complain post. Ill blog about my day after tuition. Okay, yknow what? couples fight. Im not gonna go between you all cause I dont wanna be thirdparty. But louis, im glad you're thinking things through in a WIDER point of view and not that skimmy little tunnel you've aways look things in. & Fine girl, if you wanna be jealous. Be! Go ahead, cause Ive got nothing to loose. & I should be even more happy. Cause, Like, WOW PEOPLE ARE ENVIOUS OF ME! Goodness sake? Do you think I wanna take your bf away? You just wanna make a small matter like, knowing which course he went into. I mean louis and I can be not as close as I am with joyce and drey. But pls note that this is called, how we care for each other in the famiy. & Please okay! He took 123456789hours to tell me his marks. What makes you think, I was right beside him and first to know? Gosh! & like seriously, please think of like, WHY YOU GET JEALOUS. I dont care anymore, cause Esther has shaken her hands of this matter. & Im staying strong :D just like what, EK & Drey said. I love you all, I miss assists. Heeheee, louis, friendship doesnt disappear cause of stupid barriers. Anyways, Ill blog after tuition. Im having a bad bad headache & I wonder why is the world having more irritating people. Like school and all that!
Labels: I SHAKE MY HANDS OFF THIS FRIGGIN MATTER, PLS NOTE
6:15 PM ♥