♥Thursday, January 08, 2009
Sorry readers, typo to the last few lines on yesterday's post. Yaodeful is arriving at 1400 tmr. Wrong info. & Anyways, the week's ending. Im happy and sad about it.
Sad cause, it draws me nearer to another week closer to Ns..
Happy cause, THERE'S FLAGDAY AND CHURCH !'
yay, im looking forward to saturday (: Flagday is fine for me cause I enjoy it personally, I mean, like something you do so you'll do it with joy (: The Bible said, Work for The Lord, Not for Man. Yup, Flagday for God. Anyways, too bad yaodeful will have stupid SMU shit, or else, im gonna mae im come to the spot where I am and donate to me. Heehee, but anyways! School was fine today, morning assembly. PE was super fun. Mr Francis (Our DM) was our PE teacher. & Its so funny cause he know he made me the model for all our warmups. It was just funny la. Heh! Then accounts, maths & chinese was interesting (: for once! & chem Mr Wang kept scolding the class la. Sighzzz, headed home after school. IM HUNTING FOR MY NYAA STUFF MANN ): -depressed- haha. I wanna say something mann.
I've been reading someone's blog for quite sometime. and i super cant stand the way the blogger types its like ewwww. & goodness, take photos of __________ Aud, Joyce & I will get it la.
To Louis: Sorry nvr reply your sms, um listen to lyrics.
Labels: Cause you carried the cross for my shame
9:02 PM ♥