♥Friday, January 16, 2009
Omygoodness. I promise myself Im gonna study super hard for Ns & Os okay! Cause, Tp has Early Child, But the minus point is that its a dual course. Means, you graduate with two diploma's, Its good but stressful too. &&& I'll join chester if he's there. But by then, he'll be year 3. Hah, we'll see how it goes. But I wanna go ECH. So im deciding btw Np & Tp now. Cause Tp is near my place, but we might move cause Rei is going to MGS. whoohoo! Im a MGSian, & Im proud my sister is going to Mg (: Hah, & so im deciding. For the mean time, study hard & face my goals :D & In the end, I get what I really wanna do and do it with joy (:
Okay, today, she ignored me. I mean, srsly, when you have a problem with someone/me. Freaking come and tell me face to face and not keep my hanging there. And worst still, Im the one always approaching you. School was kinda pathetic today. Im glad I've got Madu & Carla standing as my support most of the time, when I feel down, You guys never fail to be there. Actually, Zai said something which meant alot. She said, You will never get best friends, Its either, close or not close. No friend is ever perfect. My best friend is God, I've got no doubt in that. The only friend that havent failed me yet is Joyce & Drey. But they're in the assist team. Actually, NONE in the assist team have ever failed me. They've always been ever so concern. Sometimes I really wished, The whole assist team should just transfer to
Mindchamps International School.
Hahah we'll be the first batch guys! Anyway, Then we had f & n. & Guess what, I became the f&n rep ^___^ Gosh! For english we had free periods to do work cause Mr Dill went for the interview. During recess, there were 2police cars at the foyer car porch. Taking away more than 3 girls. I know why, but i cant reveal here. But, then I knew God was speaking to me somehow, & the message DID get across me. Hmm, Bio after tha. & I did everything to make myself pay attention. Lunched & SS after school. Had friendly floorball match with C'div hockey girls. And yeah we won 9-1. Hahaha. So, went back home & had tuition & here Iam. Im really sick now, down with fever. Im too hot mann. Jokingggg--- Quiet time, & hitting to bed (hopefully) not too
My chains are gone, I've been set free
My Lord my saviour, Has ransomed me.
Unending love, amazing grace
Labels: Imissyoumuch
9:24 PM ♥