♥Sunday, January 11, 2009
(I promise, Im blogging for only 5-9 mins)
Okay, this is going to go real fast. Joyce dear, sorry I didnt go visit you today. We'll go out again soon alright? Anyways, this morning, had tuition then went to see doctor, cause I wasnt feeling very well ^^ ): Gastric Flu mannn. Someone, help. This is the result for stress. Hahaha, O level results tmr. All the best guys, soon it'd be my turn. So here's a few I can remember off head. Louis, Weishi, Tiffany, Andrew, Charlotte, Kezia, Balletmates (all the 1992 batch people), Melody, Shiying, Masie & So many of you that I just forgot. But you know I love you all, hahah. God's always present, no matter what! Lunch with mommy, had porridge, then went to get CNY stuff to hang at home. Homed to do work, Went to HM to look for Joyce's dear's present & to town for dinner with family. EK, thanks for accompanying me on the phone :D He helped me choose my Iphone pouch too. Hahah, dinner dinner. Dbg, & homed. Yay, People think dfferently of me now. I love youuuu. Heeheee, school tmr.
& I love school. God, help me love school. Amen, church next week. Not sure, If I should join some ministry or something, God speak to me.
Cause Jesus is My King
Labels: Eh, stop copying my labels la. You didnt have labels befor.
8:57 PM ♥