♥Saturday, January 24, 2009
Hihihihih people. Omygosh, I got so much to say today. So please prepare your eyes for a long long post. FYI : Took over 100 pictures today, Would be uploaded to fb (So please look at your own expense of time) :D Yes, so lets start (Esther's feeling so awesome!)
Okay, the day started, when mom came into the room saying tim asked me to wake up. I was so super lazy okay! I woke up, checked my phone. Tim text me saying he finished haircut. Cause supposed to meet at 930. Woke up at 9. Hah, then I was like rushing myself. Trained to outram. Met tim there, & went up to meet my buyer for my dress! Yeah, cash in again. Yup, trained with tim to habourfront. Went to macs to get his breakfast and then went to Giant to meet cousins! Hahaha, I miss them so much! & We headed to get tickets and off to sentosa! Went to the luge. We took the freaking luge + skyride. 3 TIMES! Our total bill was $126 + my 2 aunties who went skyride 2 way were $146 ! Pooof! Then, finished all the rides. Our aunts went back to vivo & we headed to koufu for lunch :D Had lunch and all that and went to play by the beach. Omygoodness we started playing volleyball & I was the pro-est (okay, egoego) yeah, So we started doing some digging. Ill try to be nice to post photos. But its irritating on blogger. Okay, so we dug dug & it became, The TEO WALL OF SENTOSA! Hahah, then around 3. I went to the bathroom to change & wash up. While the rest all went to pack up. Met again, monorail-ed to vivo. Bought a cake for my aunt cause it was her bday (: Then, trained with all the cousins, cause they went to little india. While I went to sengkang! Took, 161, by God's grace, it came just on time! Then, reached church around 445! I was so glad I wasnt late, & Wg havent started (: So, we did some intro. Alot of personal things I dont wish to say here. But yeah, Got to know people better (: & dinner at vistapoint with leon & charmaine :D Had my malay food again + It made my tummy on fire okay! Had service. Syahir lead worship today. He was talking like alot of random stuff before service started. Hah, I guess I was one of the few that understood what he was talking about. Anyway, worship was still, Still. Sermon.. Then, matt wanted to worship in a better & strong attitude. something along that line. We all freaking went to the front! & started jumping ! & quiet songs, I cried. Srsly, Its been long since I cried during worship & when something really speaks to me then i'll cry. But, this time it did. I dont know why? But lyrics spoke to me much! & I could really feel God's presence there. After everything, I opened by eyes. & Drummer, I forgot his name He was like, you okay? Cause I was tearing. Amazing right? Well Done God, Well Done, Worship team & Syahir (: You guys are more than awesome today. Thats why, made worship great till, guys were falling on their knees!
I just blogged yesterday that I was thinking about alot of things and I felt sad & Today, God spoke to me about it & I felt so much better. & I left church, being a different person. Dont believe me then fine, But I really learnt alot today.
(A lil photos in next post !)
Super x 10000 thanks to Charmaine, Kristy, Worship team & Most importantly, God
Would you belive me if I said, that God can make miracles happen today
Would you believe me if I said,that you don't need to wait for the answer before, you step out in faith
Would you believe me if I said, that nothin is ever impossible, for God
Labels: Give Thanks
11:06 PM ♥