♥Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hihihihi, Today wa a relatively boring day.
Someone brightened my day this morning. Marsya! Hahaha, I loveee you. We just made friends a few days back then she saw me today, turned around an smiled and wave at me. So amazing huh. Sucha sweet girl. We went to school together :D & yeah, sent her off to her class. Assembly, & Principal wanted to tlk to sec 4 &5s. They asking us to do a very confidential survey tmr during VE lesson. About boyfriends and like all that..yknow, very private stuff. But dont need to write name. Wonderful. Whatever! SS, I was super sleepy okay. But managed to learn things. Emaths, Maths lesson was slow. Guess cause im the smartest in the dumbest class. Stupid right? Gr, then chinese. Group work & Jeslyn talked to me bout assist. Hahaha, she crazy girl. She said she wanted to be assist but she doesnt wanna go EU again cause, someone told her B__ wasnt around. Sorry, if you guys dont know what im talking about then too bad. But some do. & Therefore, she didnt wanna assist & revisit EU. Sigh! ): Anyway, while we were talking 4 people kpo-ed & asked what we were talking about. But its just so difficult to explain so I used the ezekiel method 'camp' Hah, thats what everyone know in church. They are like oh you know syahir through? Camp... Hahah, standard. Amazing assist, amazing family (: Miss you all ! Continue.. Recess next & POAPOA. I finally got the hang of what exactly bad debts were. Wowwwwwww! Then, was egeog. Whole class didnt study for test and everyone was sleeping. Just look at everyone's head down. Super funny la! Then I took out the 'tp magazine' they gave. From tp la, obviously. Rarrrh! I loveee tp cafe. I was showing Anisah the cafe food, all the waffles & carona chicken rice! then she was like, Esther shut up. Super loud okay! zzzz -___- Then we were dismissed and hung around with floorball girls. Bus-ed to town to meet my buyers. And guess what, te first buyer was a freaking IJ girl and she was the one who was haggling prices with me! Urgh! Then went to cityhall, suppose to meet at dbg but she said she would pay me $1 for me to go to cityhall. So just go lor, made one round. Homed after that.
I earned $20 & a pretty dress for free.
Another $15 tmr :D
Joyce's bday cele postponed to next wednesday. JP 1 AND 2. See you dear!
& Esther shall go do some Daiso shopping tmr. Who wants to come along?
Crucified, Laid behind the throne.
He live to die, Rejected & alone
Like a rose, Trampled on the ground
He took the cross, & thought of me.
Above all
Labels: Above All
4:31 PM ♥