♥Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Hihihihi, Its time for blogggggging.
Today, met bestieee at the busstop as usual. Then, school-ed. Assembly in the homeroom and all that. & blahhhh. Can we like fast forward ?
--------------------------------------------->
Yay, so after school, bestie, jieyi & I headed to pastamania to have lunch. This guy sitting beside us had a sms ringtone as magical box (Assist team gets it) Joyce esp, hahaha our _ song. I miss ya, and at that point of time, i thought of joyce and hafiz. &&Goodness, Jieyi dated me last year till now. Then we finally had lunch, had chicken sausage :D Then we went window shopping. Heeeeee, then headed home around 4plus. TALKED TO EK TILL LIKE 6 PLUS! Super long la, 2 hours. tskkk, i never ever talked to anyone for so long before okay! hmmm, had dinner and headed to popular to get maths notebook and all that. Homed and did work. Yay, I did work. Rarrh, PE tmr ! Sobzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I miss the assist team. God did an amazing miracle today, Syahir is coming to church! Praise God.
RedCrossFlagDay on saturday, pls donate if you see me. I'll be at tpy (:
Whole singapore, I got that place. Yay cause I can see all the mindchamps kids. Hehee. Funny mann, Tpy ^^
YAODEFUL IS COMING BACK TMR. GRATZ MANN.
If you read this, pls read sunday's post
Sorry no pics, Im not zilian, sometime soon when Bestie sends me pics. (:
Labels: I commit again - with all I am
10:26 PM ♥