<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi.Hi.Hi
I had a super bad day at school.
But, joyce made my day so so so awesome. Stupid EK la, took so long to decide if he wanted to come along or not. Anyways. I dont wanna talk about school. Its pathetic, whats the point living below the line? Hahaha, live in regret and complain non stop. Heheehe.
So, after school, headed to town with Jieyi :D then, I went to orchard mrt to meet the buyer of the top and Joyce dear wasnt replying my msg-es and I wanted to go home alrd. Then she called me to tell me she's free. Hah! yayyyyy. Then, I met her at lucky plaza macs. We like ate.talk.ate.talk.laughed. Super stress relief. Then EK called, He was like deciding if he should come cause he didnt want to pay for ERP. Idiot, Okay, anyway. Whatever. Then, We studied. For once, I could really get work done and studying at macs. (Of course with joyce) We had some kind of commotion when something happened and I was worried for joyce. Dont ask what, & dont kpo. Then, we studied. Stupid EK, he kept disturbing us and talking rubbish la! Like, he was talkin to Eric and me and joyce laughed non stop ? & He kept making fun of me ): !!! Then, I left around 6 & EK left too. Im so tired. Tuition after this. Ciao !
Joyce dear, thanks for making my day so special. Meet up again soon plzzzzz D: Cause you make me study. HAHAHA I love you, rmb to send me the thing. Hhaha (I can sense EK's jealous!)
Edit.....
Hi people, I got more time to blog/edit. Esther the pig is eating olive rice at an unearthly timing cause she just finished tuition. & For once in my life, I have confidence of passing maths. I practically could do everything dring math lesson today. Yays for Esther. & Not forgetting, Yaodeful wants me to thank him in public for his (Wife Biscuits) Yeah, Its nice, and he should be happy cause, he's,is the first one, Ive ever eaten in my life. Hah, yes& today, we had chem, we needed to do TYS. So apparently, My TYS was so vandalised, Mr Wang was like, Esther are you like emotional or over this guy called yaodeful. I was like !?!?!??!?! NO! & There was this brokenheart picture that, & he thought I was love sick. But when he knew he was my tutor, He was like saying: Esther your tuition lessons seems to be interesting so you better get good grades. Hah, yeah. Im aiming for 10 points. Means A2. Shit la, God help! Anyways, I wanna see change in my CA1 results. Pretty pls. I guess, im having a better attitude to studying. And to Joyce dear, pls let me know when you are going to macs to study cause I wanna study too :D love you!
I'll live to see your kingdom come.

Labels:


6:42 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)