♥Friday, January 30, 2009
Hi world. Yes, I still feel crappy.
I had a relatively good one and a half hours of laughing with yaodefulz ! HAHAHA, lesson was so funny. And how unfair is it, when he get angbao & I dont. Wah ! MRC is so frigging bias! Grrrrzzz, so we did repro in animals again. Hahahha, circles that produce sperms. Tsk, Cutting tape with a penknife & having free waxing services. Superrr duper funny la. It was so funny. For like, the past 2 days of emotional breakdowns. Today have been the worst and the best. & thanks yaodeful! & People have told me to stay away from _ & _ cause, they're just like 'using' me & yeah I can tell la. Its quite depressing realising that they are fake friends around. Its annoying but, I alrd knew. Thats why I wanna leave to Aussie soon, I can just leave now. I cant leave my mommy, daddy, brother, granny! & all my relatives who love me so much. My dearest assist team family, church friends & I just cant. But why should I be emotionally blocked by all this shit crap stuff! I dont friggin understand. Im just gonna pray to God and ask him for help la. Thats all I can do right? Talk to him, church tmr. & Tmr would be an awesome day! Whoohoooo :D I ate my dingding candy which made me happier.
Thanks, Yaodeful, Ian, Drey, Yantee, Carla, Beatrice, Claudine, Jamal, Cherm, & all who just stood by being a pillar of support some way or another. Thankyou.
Church tmr. Awwweeesome!
I dont like school
Now in the darkness God's light shines
Christ forever glorified
So come on come on sing out to God
Now with all we've got
We live for you our God
Labels: God's light shine, In the darkness
8:27 PM ♥