<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi people. How was visiting huh?
Hahaa, Its been really great catching up. Will mention a few very amazing things that happened today (: We left the house early at 0830 (: Yeah, went visiting to 2 houses! I know our family has a really huge family tree so its hard to really explain. Like I have more than 3 grandfathers on my dad's side alone. And im glad they're still alive. So after the 2 houses, we came back & waited for people to come :D Didnt really know the first few. Then this cute boy caled Zacchias! Super cute! And guess what, Im his ahgor okay, If you're chinese you understand. (Its like, THE OLDEST AUNT HE HAS) Yes, that what it means. I was shock! & He asked his grandma, Wat to call her, Then I was called, gorgor! Omyyyy! Then, we had my grandma's sister to come over. & my gradma's sister's daughter is a teacher in Rp & her husband is teaching in Sp. 3 kids, Esther, Eunice, Joseph. Me and that teacher in Rp had a very good conversation about my future carrer life & was saying that ECH is a good path to work to. When they left, She was saying, She hopes to see me in sg next year, If I go to Aussie after N levels lor D: So sad la, my relatives are actually quite nice and all that. Sighz! Yeah, I was quite bonded with Esther & Eunice. They were not willing to part with me when they left. Sucha lovable jiejie right? Hah, then, we had Oliver they all coming over, he's opting for music & audio tech in Sp (: Hah, yeah. Then Daniel & Rach came over. Rach is in NUS, Daniel is intending to go CJC ! & then my closest cousins came over! Super happy! Amanda & Benji came first. Talking about Benji's gf! Tskk tskk! And if Im going to melbourne, Amanda jiejie will look after me! Hahaha, whoohoo! Thenthen, tiffy they all came over. Discussed about our ZOO outing tmr. Very funny thing la. 2nd day of CNY, go to the zoo ^_^ Then, had lunch for awhile. Caught up alot. I got a new niece! Omygoooodness! I have like 10 nieces and iam an aunty? Someone was like, Aunty Esther & I didnt answer her till she came to pull my dress. Rarrrh!
Angpow updates are awesome.
400 from grandparents.
500 from mom and dad (:
The rest about 20s, 10s 2 $6s & 1 $4
Pictures are on facebook. These kinda personal. Like family pics. So if you added me on facebook then good for you :D
&Have an enjoyable CNY. I hav test on thursday
Wowww D:
I will shout your fame to all the earth
I will lift your name on high
And the world will know your greatness
You are my God
I will shout your fame

Labels:


4:15 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)