<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi, K louis, I know you're gonna be pissed I changed my song. Hah, but whatever la. Sometimes need to change. You dont like, then dont come lorzzz.

Anyway, I changed song because, the lyrics in this song speak to me alot. The one and only person that can clarify this is my dearest Audrey! :D The one and only faithful christian who reads my blog (:
Talking about christians, Im starting to hate christians who are hyprocrite christians. You're comfirmed/baptised & you like NEED to say the F word. Yeah, not a very big thing? Why dont you disown God then? Go think about it. You know who you are. If you're feeling guilty, then its you. Im glad, God controls my tongue. Heh
Today, had tuition in the morning. Went to get my cross necklace (: Heh I though of Audrey telling Ivan that he shouldnt just wear the cross for 'fashion' & I thought it was quite true also. Hmmm, then, came home. Talked to mommy about the facial and doing my hair for CNY. Me and mommy going together. As in when she have facial, Ill go do my hair. And she has given me permission to temporary straighten my hair :D hahaha, Yay! So I'll look pretty. -joke-
CNY is coming. Cant wait till Friday. Hopefully stupid MOE approve's our school having half day. Cause we did flag day. HAHAHA, sorry other schools wont have. Got facial at 4 ^_^ then tuition at 530 and saturday, going sentosa with my dear cousins who's returning from hk. WEB service @ church & sunday, CNY eve. I've got no tuition :D hahah, gonna do my hair in the evening and head for reunion dinner. Yayyayaa. Im trying to go dig out my CNY bracelets and necklaces. (Its this traditional thingy passed down to the ladies in the family) Im gonna pass it to my daughter :] Hah, K. So i've gt a busy 5 days starting friday. Cant wait for all my $$ & 10% will go to churh offering :D lovez.


Esther will be wearing a cheongsam. Its been years since I wore my traditional kinda clothes
Shall I show you a pic? Maybe maybe not. See if I can upload them (:
I srsly need to loose weight cause I look gross in the pic.
Say im pretty, Ill love you.
Someone has alrd gotten my heart.
Lord.


You've won my heart & Iam yours.
Forever & ever
I'll love you

Labels: ,


1:43 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)