♥Sunday, January 25, 2009
Hi hi, firstly. To my dear fellow blog readers who are chinese & are christians.
HAVE A BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR!
& for the non christians, HAPPY CNY!
& for the non chinese, You guys should be happy you have hols and do nothing but slack!
So unfair, all the offices in singapore are not opening on Wednesday, yet we students, needa go to school. What kind of crap is that huhz?
I just finished reunion dinner & I thank God for sucha wonderful & small family I have to celebrate it with. I love you guys && awesome steamboat. Celebrated granddad's bday after that. Omygosh! Lana choco cake! My favourite (: So I got some pics up. I love the one I took with Rei & we both wore cheong sams :D So adorable. & I love my superlovely straight hair :D
Im kinda lazy to blog if you can tell. Heeehe, 2nd hong bao from mommy.
Thank God that, this new year. I had not loss anyone loved ones. & That despite ups and downs. I still love mom, dad, granny, grandad, aunts, cousins & my brudder!
(Pretty photos on next post!)
Thank you Lord
Labels: Reunion Dinner
8:19 PM ♥