♥Monday, January 12, 2009
Hi hi fellow people. I got a few points to cover on my post today. It would be a quick & short one. Cause Im gonna head to my bookz soon. Okay,
so firstly for the people who did well for Os, Well done, Jiayou in whatever you're gonna head to & wishing you all the best.
Omy goodess, top student from IJSN. Tsktsk, See now, They gonna pressurize our schools. (Meaning, all the IJ) whatever it is,
Secondly, congrats to my dearest Audrey who got the specialization she wanted (: Well done drey. Jiayou all the way (: Esther loves you manymany.
Okay, Next, for the not so good ones.
Louis, please learn to pick yourself up alrite? It doesnt matter if you did well or not well, cause like i said on the tag. So what if you take longer than other people to study? Why do 40yearold people still doing Uni? You need to think, & not just give up and stop there. If I were you, I would wake up my ideas and go get a school I can study well in & you carry on from there. You just dont pause! Get it? Yknow everyone will have failures in life. And its perfectly normal. Think positive, just like how you want Alex to. All of us will be supporting you.
And to, Joyce darling, The past 3 days have been really hard on you & obv I know you broke down during the cremation just now. Its a fact dear, Be glad its all over, & pls do get some rest. I got scolded from EK for asking you to go out with me tmr. But rest & let me know when you're free to go out.
Next bad news, Our F & N paper is out. Time to start on coursework. These are giving me freaks to my national exam in sept. (Yes, Gimino you'll know my age now) & Sadly, EU people think im 20+
Okay, whatever it is huh. I need to start studying hard alrd. Cause, my cousin is going into ECH & I want to too (:
God, be there always. Thats all for now, Im gonna go study!
Labels: Its, Ups / Downs
7:12 PM ♥