<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello? Ommmgg !I got a sms from Mrs Francis to activate the phone relay system and i lost the paper. Tskkk ! Sighsigh, tmr have to check classes at foyer first ): Hur ): Proper attire and all that shit stuff. & anyways proper posting

Define true love to me, please!

Anyways, i totally made up my mind about the waiting thing la. Cause I just think its right la hm. The best way to prove you really truly love someone is by waiting, by showing care and concern till the other party is willing to talk about going together, Just treat each other normal, and not make him/her feel uncomfortable. 

 & we had lunch today with grandma and some aunt. Im totally drained today. Gonna head to my last minute homework

&Joyce dearest, Have a good day in school, I love you. And _ is sucha ?! IDIOT? hahahha, I love you! More inside jokes soon. XOXOXO

Edited/ Joyce & Beatrice taught me alot of things. ( Not to take things for granted ) In life, we do take alot of things for granted, like we keep cursing our parents, scolding them, neglecting them. And when they are lying on the hospital bed, nearing death. You look at what you've done to them & you regret. Beatrice taught me, she broke with _ & we talked, she said sorry for neglecting me and all the betraying stuff. Sigh, I learnt so much today, Hearing my close ones, esp Joyce crying over the phone hurts me so much. I mean, dearest, im so glad you called me not _ Hah, but ill always be there for you. Dont cry, please dont cry. EK keeps telling me, you're to young to receive the hurt and the pain. Please concentrate in school tmr, although it'd be really hard. Please, dont ever think of anything. Text me, if you need me. Ill be nearby. Remember, Joyce's school-Esther's school- Hospital. Well, Joyce, Ill be there no matter what. Me & Ek, will be supporting you the most. We love you. This teaches me alot, and God has made me friends with both of them to teach me something called, Being Grateful

Joyce, There's someone here, dont punch numbers, pressing will reach me, exerting more effort like punching will reach Louis (: Losta love

A few pics, of webcamming with joyce! yeah ytd went to salon to do hair, curve my hair in and woah, i love my hair. But yeah, hair photos next post. Not posting after this, school tmr. Ah, What-the-crap

I want you to smile like that


See her tear? Rarrh, you're loved!


God, you're the Centre Of My Life, I respond with all I am

Labels:


4:03 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)