<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE! This part of the post is dedicated to you dearest. Although, Ive said my piece on the sms (: There's more to this btw you and me (:

When I was sitting at the lobby of hometeam, Being alone there. You came, asked me to follow you and told me about the assist room and all that. We did nametags together along with EK. You told me he was the panda? Hah, You amazed me so much. How quick you were able to let me into you. & how much we could click with each other. & we would always have breaks together, & I was the closest to you amongst all of them. Without you, I wouldnt have know, the rest of the team. And I guess, Ive got to thank you the most! Its been a month and 1 day. Since our last EU program ended. & miss you so much! The first experience of assisting a YC group with you was awesome. We took the pigs along with Ivan and because you thought them the cheer, and I made them loud. We worked together to achieve our second position. You were my mentor during my training & although you were younger than me. I took you as my senior and you amazed me so much! Yknow I love you & You better love me (: You turn 14, && I loveeee you! I hope we have a fabulous day tmr. Thanks for everything dearest!

Okay, back to updating.
Anyways, Hi weishi, I was quite suprised how you found your way here (: I read your lj. Mindchamps bottle. Yay! Anyways, zeek uses the MC bottle to church as well! Hah!

K school today was kinda okay la. Met marsya in the morning with danii :D & they all are so super funny okay! I was teaching marsya her geography test and it was bad? Hahhaha. Yeah
then we had bio for first 2 periods. Did muscle fatigue, its super boring i swear. We had to use a clothes peg and open and close like as many times in 20 seconds and repeat it 10times on both hands. I gave up, and just filled up like a decreasing number each time ! Hah, then was PE. We had badminton and runs ! & Im gonna be SO DETERMINED TO DO MY NYAA bronze so I can minus 1 point for Os. Hopefully I get to move up :D haha. Then, we had POA. Omygosh, 2 POA test, one on 2nd Feb & 9th Feb ! Finee mann, Sec 4, what to do? Thenthenthen, Recess. I ate pasta that I brought from home. Yum (: Then Emaths. Had test, Gosh! So stupid k, i left my calculator at my homeroom and therefore I forgot to bring & I was using a calculator that I wasnt used to for nuts! I think i'll just pass the test lur! Then chinese. I was super tired and half awake. Ohwell, chem for last 2 periods. Another test next thursday !
YAODEFUL, PLS NOTE THIS! I DONT KNOW HOW WE GOING TO REVISE BUT YES, I GOT TEST ON THURSDAY THEN GOT NO TUITION ON WED! HOW!! HAHA, AND BIO/CHEM CA1 IS ON 4TH MARCH. Thank You & See you tmr (:
Okay, after school headed to vivo to settle Joyce's last minute presents part 3. Haha, all done & I had to hunt for many things okay! Joyce you better love me when you see your present(s) tmr :D Thennnn, back to kovan & went to heartland. Bought her present again. Part 1 ! Then, went to do her present Part 2 ! Aiyah! Then bought lunch back for me and mommy. My hands were aching and all that D: sobzzz la !
Joyce shall love me for life. & She will decide that tmr.
Im gonna go study now. I've finally settled her present(s) & Finally a sense of content-ment!
Tmr will be picture time. Omy! Havent settled movies with Joyce yet. I wanna pon school tmr okay! Till 1:10 okay! I wish our school was freaking private! Uhz!

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE DEAR!

What can I do, But praise you
What can I do, But give my life to you
Hallelujah, Halleujah :D

Labels:


5:11 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)