♥Sunday, January 04, 2009
Greeeeeeetings! Firstly, on a note. To, you (yes you) If you've a problem with me, fine I dont wanna bother, I guess you're just living below the line (So EU like, hahah)
Hah, Okay so this is the 'Back To School' update (:
Friday morning, woke up kinda late, but still reached school on time. I wore my good-girl uniform. Saw Ethel when I went to school & she was also the first one that made my day. Sucha a nice EU participant. Her class was just beside us & as what I told carla, I was afraid to be alone. God sent an angel ! Hah, Hidiyah, this new girl in our class. & Im her personal buddy. So cute huh, but she's so polite and everything, she'll start with, excuse me... Yup, and now that we're seniors, the feeling practically sucks. We went to the hall for christmas cele's. We're suppose to pen down a gift which could not be bought-for our class. So mine, was tolerance. Went down to office to get handbooks. & guess what ? Our handbooks this year are free. Yeah mann! Mr wang was the best and I adore him. He's sucha nice teacher, He was like you guys 4MM so i give you all M&Ms (: We had recess after that, Canteen food sucks now okay! Whats their problem, everyone complained that the food is like prison food? Goooooooodnesss ): I had like spaghetti with chicken and it was okay, but more needs to be done. Can someone pls do something. Then we had like electing of the CMC committee & had like rules and stuff for the class. Free time after that and school dismissal. & we're not having lessons on monday and tuesday too. After school, went to meet mel to get Ivan's jacket then went to vivo to get my wallet and leggings! I loveeee my hinge wallet now, be jealouus! Subway-ed with carla and then headed home early. Did work (: sucha good girl. Msg-ed Ek & Eric at night and joyce dear sleepily called me at 230am. Pls get enough rest dearest girl.
Saturday was an awwwesome day, Yaodeful will have to agree I was a good girl. Or better (: We freaking downgraded to a smallet classroom. what? CC also? Haha, then had bio.. We suppose to start on repro in animals, But.. Yaodeful wasnt mentally prepared. & I swear, He kept thinking wrong during the lesson okay ! Helloooo, ORD alrd then like that la.. Lunch-ed with mommy then fetched Rei, went home changed/bathed & everything. Went to woodlands. Hmmm, I was happy I found a faster way there (: Heh, then I was like super early for church. Met Syahir there, & you know what, They were doing best things & He took out his MC notebook & MC bottle. Ohmytiannn, Syahir! Went to Wg, & got to know charmaine, this really nice girl. Yup, then went for dinner with them, Saw him there having dinner with joash too. Headed back to church, supposed to do ushering with them, but there were too many people. Had baptism for some people, then service. Really felt something yesterday, Till I cried. Hmmm, was supposed to go for supper with Syahir but decided not too, Yknow whyy.. Tsk, then homed and slept, I felt so brokendown. I was like.. I dont know, Affected by alot of things around me.
Anyways, something to share. I told God last night, If today it rains, means you want me to wait for dolphin, & guess what? It just rained, By God's grace, I'll wait for you !
& To you _ _ _ _ _ _ I dont wanna portray anything bad or whatever about you. Sorry, I wanna be straight-forward, But I hate you. Im not envy-ing you. But stop like say God please help me, when you're not a christian, I cant stand it. Srsly, and if you say you are, I can tell you are a bad one. & Have anything against me, cause I dont care. Stop acting as if, you're like WOAH! Im sorry, you've gotten the wrong attention, & Im not bothered. Thank you
Yaodeful, flew off this morning, & i woke up to sms him. See his student so nice ! Haha, then MRC called him at like 1130. I think he just arrived in hk and MRC was like, HELLO ALVIN, CAN YOU HEAR ME? I overheard, & I was like, Zomggggg! hahah, had english tuition & headed home. Doing work now. Sigh, I can feel the stress. N's are in 6months time ):
Glad that I went to church this week! Yay.
Labels: everything into your hands., I surrender
1:45 PM ♥