<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, January 06, 2009

God Answered My Prayers! Whoohoo, yay

To you, Im glad you've finally made your choice. Im glad God spoke to you when I asked him to. How amazing is that? I learnt to trust in God so much now, Cause it worked ! (: (: (: Esther's glad

Anyway, today I was on time (: yay for Esther, met bestie at the bus stop and we went to school tgth. Hah, sec three's had attire check, while we didnt. Morning assembly was fine. And they changed the morning greeting for P & VP. Tsk, anyway. first was SS. as usual. I was tired but i managed to pay attention during lesson though, then was maths. Ms wong was alrite la. Chinese, Guess what mann, Im in the band one class for chinese. Zomg pls. Ive never been in a band one class ^^ tsk But our teacher was nice. She ever gave us her blog, hp no and email. Wowwww, amazing la. Then recess. I had my packed food ! Yay, finally off the gross school food. And then we had POA, which was er.. okay? And Egeog for last 2 periods, slack -_- Then headed home, suppose to meet ivan. But, I didnt cause he got orientation. Later he's gonna meet m at my place there. Anywaaays! School was alright today. Im hapy God gave you the direction, & yknow what. I love you (: Hhahaha, I wonder how's yaodeful doing in hk. I bet his blur face will lead him to some unknown crap. ahahha You're missed yaodeful :D :D :D

/edit : Hahh, anyways, I just wanna update a short part. Met with Ivan just now, & I can officially decleare that theres a HUGE difference btw assists friends and school mates, no matter how close, they can never get to the assist level. Talked to him much just now, was just great. cause i miss you all alot. JOYCE DARLING, I love you always, & dont be upset. Today, audrey-drey-drey randomed called me, talked about stuff again. & I just felt like a heavy burdened let go off finally. thanks drey, cause I love you too ! & Yeah, I miss the assist, wonderful people. Heading to homework, DJ, Quiettime & prayers.

Labels:


3:17 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)