♥Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Esther's feeling c-r-a-p-p-y
I need church, I need wg nowww!
Photos are on fb if you wanna take a look at our zoo trip & what ugly shit I wore on CNY.
Received a text yesterday that, amongst the 3 boxes I ticked, I've been posted to worship. Amen! Syahir shall train me to sing well. Charmaine too. Anyway, praise God for that.
(Please dont read)
I guess, Im not even clear about my feelings towards you. Cause, srsly. I have no idea how to reply your tex messages all the time. Its like, some block I can never push away. If you're this, I hope you understand how I feel cause, Im feeling pissed and all that cause of you.
& to you, if you're trying to date _ to make me jealous, Please just buzz off la. I dont give a damn to what you do okay! Esther's feeling very ? Idk what la. God, please help me. I need church church church );
Labels: THE WORST WAY TO START 3RD DAY OF CNY
9:59 PM ♥