♥Monday, January 19, 2009
Esther cannot complain Esther cannot complain Esther cannot complain Esther cannot complain
God doesnt want his children to bear grudges & to work together as one in Christ.
Philippians 4:2 (:
Whoo! I listened to endless summer and I miss program.
I miss my, joyce & (i forgot who)'s endless summer
(papapapap-papapum...) You guys get the beat (:
Dory & Louis's I believe I can fly.
Me & zeek & derek's 80s.
Steph, Nat & Zeek/Chester (Seniors)'s Boy's Of summer
): Sighhhh! The rest is all random people :D I miss you guys
School was purthetic. I decided not be bothered by some people's attitude. Cause, I really dont care! & Emaths was boring, English was fine. POA was a bore- We did bad debts. And I'll ask Denise to explain to me alrd. & F & N, we baked cakes and rock cakes. Manymany people love my banana cake. Even Rei. Rushed, down to chinatown to meet mommy. & then we went to buy clothes. Bought Rei & Mae-vy their little nonya outift. Hahahah :D Then, rushed to tuition. & BAI NIAN with lao shi. First ANG BAO ! hahahha, yay for laoshi. Heehee, then rushed home. Having tuition. Hah! Teacher will be late.
I hate smokers cause
They are freakng inconsiderate about people around them. Please go to a corner to smoke can or not?
They love breaking rules. Say cannot smoke at bus stop then dont smoke la pls. Cause your smoke was directly blowing into my face and I was breathing in it. I wanna live longer than you please!
Smoke? Fine, DONT SMOKE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM PLEASE?
THEY ARE JUST IRRITATING PEOPLE. Hahaha, this applies for some la.
I know some of you are gonna scream at me, but please be a considerate smoker
I saw this father, smoking and pushing this small baby in the pram and blew him smoke right into her face. Poor kid. Thank God no one in the family smokes.
I dont think I got anything else to blog about. Our half day of school is semi-comfirm. Yay, ONLY IJSTC got half day. You dont have hohzzzz. Yup! Looking forward to CNY. & Blogshop business is increasing! Whee. Cash in! God have blessed me with beautiful things.
For to live, Is Christ & To die, is gain. I choose to give this life away. If I die from today onwards. Its gain.
Sorry I know today's post is short. Tuition & heading to study for test ):
Labels: Is gain, To die
6:51 PM ♥