<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Are you hoping for Esther to be happy? Hah, yes she is (:
Please be happy for meee (:



Today, the day was fine. I slept at 0230 talking to ___ So awweesome. Then went to bed after that ! Tution at 1130. We did repro in animal's again & yes, Esther got full marks. Hhahaha, Yaoyao, (self revise plz) Then, rushed home to change & head to aunty doris's place at fernvale. Had simple lunch there & they had this visitor who had this 18month kids called sara-fina (dont know how to spell. But its the pronounciation) She was sitting with her dad at the other side of the living room & she came to me. She's so adorable, like within 2 minutes, I could click with her & all that. She always ask me to baobao (carry) her. Sooooo cute! I luvvv kids (: Anyway, collected a few more hong baos from them. Uncle Robert fetched me to the mrt & 161-ed to wdls (: ! Met the person to for pencil tin! Cash innnn-- Whee. Then, 901-ed to church. Was quite early today, Went up & talked with the same guys. Ezra & Gifford they all, studying for chem & yeah. Asked me to join their study group next week in church. Hah, I dont mind la. Srsly, fun group of people to study with. Yuppp, then, had Wg ! Learnt alot today, about friends, about following & why is it so easy to follow friends/majority BUT NOT GOD? yuppp, quite enriching & made me think alot too. Dinner with Christine, Vanessa & Grace today cause Kristy had hospitality meeting & charmaine was bv-ing for worship :D Went back to church after that, & went to the same area to talk about the same things (: & esp when vanessa is from my school. There will be lot of common topics! Heh, yeah & had WEB! Worship was good, sermon was amazing, Laura spoke about how she took care of her dad which was very sick & all. Topic was about Forgiveness & we had silent time when matt talked. I broke down again, yes again. It was quite sad, I thought of why was I sad for the last few days, Yes, fake friendship all around & God stil told me to forgive. Why is he willing to die on the cross, yet, we cant do a simple act of forgiveness. Make sense? It did, I just couldnt stop crying during that part & during confession of sins. Was just more than speechless. Finished up WEB & waited to charmaine, kristy & went home together (: Somehow all the guys disappeared from the front row today ^^ ! Only, Joash & Joseph came. Like the usuals sitting infront. Yeah, awesome to end the week like that. Or more like the month. Look, January is over. Wow? Its feb alrd. & yes, im officially dated on v day. Please ask for more details. No! No-one likes me. Im spending it with yaoyao, my church mates &Please x 10000 Im not attached neither am I dating anyone. Cause I promised, Im gonna be single till im back from aussie. Wg also talked about relationships today. Like, expectations in having a boyfriend. It was quite an issue for me, like really. They're so many not-true-christians now, & number one expectation is he must be a christian. Yeah, that is very true & must be from same church. The rest are based personally. Oh wel, When time comes, God will direct. Esther is single now ! Thankyou.
Pictures up, the rest on Fb :D

If your figured!
Blur for a reason. Dont kill, please (yao's ''you know?'' pose)
Thanks for containing all my shit for the past
8 months plus? Hahahah, amazing teacher who clicks with me !
Today, proved that $200 goes to MRC! I demand home tuition la. Please ):
Why do princesses pout?
Finally (: Thats the way!
jiejie loves you!
Sec fours!
Sec threes & fours !

Sec fours with charmaineee (:

Little Reirei (:





I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees


Happy 1st Feb. Its Feb already ):

Labels:


11:28 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)