♥Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Hur, I wished you would see my tired face now. Last night was texting YF, he was like, see if i can wake up for lunch tmr. I was like ^^ So I just had brunch, just in case we wont meet. I did more cookies this morning, im slacking now. I just rolled dough just now. Greased it, and im here. This morning tuition was bad, i woke up at 845 by God's grace, and as usual, in the morning, Thank you prayers & super alot of thoughts were in my mind. And yeah, you again. How depressing can. Last night, i managed to talk to joyce dear & we talked till like 2 plus & that naughty girl still didnt wanna hang up. But I can tell, this friendship btw us, is not just during programs, its more than that. Right? We treat each other more than best friends, just like sisters & im glad we are. Eric & EK went clubbing last night, then, EK called me, & discussed about today. Then Eric came on the line making a fool of himself. (typical drunk symptoms) As usual, i just could recognise that joke-y voice and he claimed to be ek's gf. Jolene? [i know why it starts with J] hahaWth la, we and joyce were laughing at like 230 in the morning. BBQ later yay yay. I hope joyce comes. I hope, things would be okay later. ^^ Wellll, tmr's NYE ! & soon school's gonna reopen & i hate it. Bestfriend isnt in my class ): Me and joyce are planning to meet on Fridays, yay for us. I love you so much
To you: Yeah you, I know you're jealous joyce is mine hah
To dolphin, You're so freaking missed like srsly
Imissyou, whats with this weird feeling hur?
God, take control
Labels: Joyce, Your ever sweet laughter
11:37 AM ♥