<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, December 29, 2008

Ohwell, im back to blogging again. This blog was dead for more than a year la ^^ Tsk Cause I moved to Lj. Anyways, whatever it is, update time Cause mel wants to know whats happening to me from UK. I miss you Mel. ( See you during CNY ) Sad

Friday
Woke up at like 12noon? Washed up and headed down to Ps. Today was day out with yaodeful. Yup, then went to get his present. Apparently, the present from him to me and me to him has to be below $5. I wanted to get him face towel, then i forgot. So I got him this Lilo mug. $4.90. I felt so good, like spending $5 for a present. Gosh, im gonna do that every year :D Then met with him, headed to The Cathay for Bolt 3D. Long queues & all. Guess what, 3D movies, no student ticket && its $13 Urrgh, super waste $. Then went into cinema theater. We were so amused by the things (sacarsm) Yeah, then it was okayokay only la. Halfway though the show, we received free hot dogs, i dont wanna elaborate (: Then we had dinner cum lunch at food court. Fish noodles. Then we called MC. She's so irritating okay. She said Mr Alvin is in the office now, and its office hours. Uh, like whatever ? Then we all the way to Orchard Mrt to kill time, We saw heap tops but no $$. Hahha, I sent him to Mrt, then walked to paragon to meet mommy. Had dinner at Sushi Teh. Omgomgomg! CYF called fro viet. Gosh, i miss you! Hearing your voice made me feel so amazing. He said: Merry Belated Christmas & Happy boxing day. Soooo cute!Bought bedsheets. ( i love my new bedsheet) And got a new pouch :D Went home, half tired.
My new boyfriend!



Saturday
Today had tuition at 1130 with yaodeful. Then had lunch together and all that. Yeahhhh, then went home, did work, rest and left at 5pm to CEFC. Hah, i somehow alrd got a very good feeling bout this whole thing alrd. Cause of Syahir (Inside stuff) K, so long ride all the way to woodlands. I didnt really mind. Saw him, hugs (: Gosh, i missed him so so so so so much. Then, we went up. and his friends became my friends. I cant get used to Syahir. Goshhh. Worship was good, the communion. Sermon spoked to me alot today. Waited for his briefing to be done, was around 11 alrd. Waited for Joash & headed to civic centre for macs. Talked so much. Yay, im glad I went to CEFC -- Syahir was sucha amazing miracle God gave. Now, I know why God plans things for a reason. Ill go to CEFC as often. Yup, andd macs was all jokey and stuff. So much fun. Homed at 12mn. Slept

Sunday
Church @Wesley early in the morning at 730am Helped out with Children's Ministry. had some party food. After that, went for Youth svc. Sat with Wei Yan, He's supersuper funny i swearrr- Yeah, worship and stuff. Good seeing familar faces after awhile. Worst thing is tey cant recognise me. Lunch with aunties and slept at cousins place. Dinner at Ps then homed Im super tired, so im gonna sleep soon. I wont be updating very often when school reopens. Its studying hard time. I super must do well for N's. Prettyplease la.
Cousin Tabby, Esther & Wei Yan
Goodnight
You know, all I long for is you.
Joyce, you & your grand dad will be kept in my prayers.
& Dont worry too much. I love you! & Dolphin too :D

Labels:


3:03 AM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)