♥Tuesday, May 15, 2007



Yesyesyes 1paper lefttttt :D
Anw, went to vivo with Amirah, Carla, Anisah, Madu, Minyen. Yuppp, tell you we just keep having fun althought its the mathsss paper left :]
Lunched at Lj, i'm superdeeeduper clumpsy today. I nearly fli[[ed the whole tray of 2 combo 1s
Dannng, Esther you're so smart. Then tartar sauce got onto my pinafore, even smarter
I kept lip talking to Amirah (:
Medicine time came, I took super lonnnnnnnng time to finally swallow it k k k
Bitter medicine kills, i made madu super fed-up& irritated cos i didnt like taking it
Geee, at home i take 15mins to swallow it, what do you thinkkkkkk :D
Waterpark, Anisah keeps splashing people like me.
Yeahhhh, she pretended to take photos with me& when i went closer ti her she splashed me like ?
Playground, Ohhh little cute matthew. I made minyen super scaredddddddddd
There's this really cute boy matthew. Just like my sister. Rei, go marry him. hawhawhaw
I wishhhhhhh
Heeeh, homed with minyen halfway. Then carla
Went straight to tuition& Grace left me alone
Wthhh
Dinner is nice
Pushpop's are addictiveeeee
6:38 PM ♥