
Sighh sighhh
I need to blog, cos i promise people to upload pictures here
Last night, some super naughty human being didnt want to study for test hur
Dao you (:
I think _ is super mean la 0.o
Homeec without carla, rightttt
Carla, AEMM misses you badly
i'm not the only one
lots of work that i've to complete today
Grandma says doctor isnt around today, maybe to the clinic tmr
I wna leave school early luh.
Sewing tmr
& you know what i'm gna say
Anisah& Esther promised to be strong without her bf ((:
Righttt anisah?
You entertain me when your bf isnt around
Tmr, stong war again with 3 straight periods without entertainment
Babyehhhh
Nette, thanks for your supply of postits
Wooh, i opened the locker& tidied it today :D

Loveya;
Science, we have this new teacher errrrr, miss sng?
Rawr, Repro again
We have new seating arrangement for maths
Yayyyy
Homed alone today& if carla was around she would accompany
Raining heavily here, usual place as flooded
hawhaw, lets see. Gym exam on friday ):
I dont own friends who betray me okay, get that right.
&&&
I dont want to sound like someone dying for carla please