♥Tuesday, September 05, 2006
boring day
supposed to go sentosa with clara,abigial&jessie
decided not to,anways were are going on friday : D
well,its kind of comfirmed
so weird
tuition-outing
hohoho.imagine we girls bullying guys :]
thats going to be real fun mannn
sorry clara,abigial&jessie
not in a real mood to go out today
thanks to _____
):!!
this morning's thunder woke me up -.-
like around 5+
saw littleone&icecream man's sms
replied at 5
HOHOHO.
>.<
iceskating tmr.
novel tmr.
optician tmr.
orthodontist tmr
oooohhh mannn.i dont like going fer orthodontist :]
tightening bracessss again
gets me in an emo state again
emo partner,i need you now
beacho? you left after lunch ): hurrrrr
most probably going out later
if i can find someone
i want my island creamery
emopartner?
HAHAHA.i just miss emopartner/elmo
sigh.
holidays can be bad/good sometimes though
love;sent me a mms
HAHA.its so sweet.
made a mini collage fer her.sent the begining of imagine me without you
yes.nice/sad song
iloveyou,love
yes,i really do love you <3
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waiting
And if I should call, I know you're there
If ever you cry just know
I'm in your heart tonight...
I'm in your heart tonight.
2:16 PM ♥