<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23093602?origin\x3dhttp://all-eternity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HOHO
-althea makes me happy
happy national day eveeeee
:DDDD
yeayea.
early morning had ccahandling over and the ceremony
its like a parade or something..
gahh.
elmo,jeslyn,cho ME.stood with band :]
we had to stand STILL for
30mins? actualy alittle bit more la
it killed nearly all the band people
then all of us were complaining
after the parade we all went up to the hall for the concert
the ndp girls performed their dance
then sang songs
RARRH!
everyone was hyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
made trains and held each other and jump
:]
homed with althea
and we missed 3 buses?
D:
we were kind of emo and hyper
:D

me and althea are addicted to this song

Deep and Meaningless-Rooster

I, I don't know why I miss you so much
Yeah I, I don't know why I still feel your touch
You, you left me feeling high and dry
With nothing, nothing but the queston why

Yeah you, I guess you had another direction
And leaving me with nothing but a dead connection

Chorus:
If you call me today
I'll say that I'm fine
But I bet you can tell by the tone of my voice
It's just a lie
You knew what you had
You still walked away leaving me in this mess
My love for you is deep and meaningless

You, you knew what you were doing to me
And I, I guess I was too blind to see
Well you hit where it hurt and you fooled me so bad
But I'd do it again to relive what we had
(Damn that's sad)

There are many things left to remind me
Of a love that I just can't leave behind me
Chorus (Repeat)


Butch Walker-Mixtape

You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight, in my mind
I'm sleeping next to you.
You drive away from my car crash of a heart
And I don't know...
But you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than
that, about me and you..

You talk to him, and it burns me like the sun
You talk to her, and you say that you feel
Like he's the one
I talk to me, but you can't hear the pain I
Feel, you don't know..
'Cause you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the sad songs ain't so sad
I only wish that there was more than
That, about me and you..

(bridge)
Oh, don't turn around and say bye again
Yeah it crushes my head when you call me your friend
And I'm not the same person from back in the day
In the back of the class that you thought was gay
No I can't find the words 'cause I lost them the minute
They fell out my mouth and it's love and I'm in it
So give me your lips and just let me kiss 'em
And let's get messed up and listen to probably..

The best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than
That, about me and you



the tunn family!

althea.
clara.
esther.
amirah.
jessie.
faith,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY : DDD

simply esther-ry

band people who dont go for practice oppss

ahah.taken by beachooooooo


12:51 PM








Photobucket
Esther :D
Chij

Photobucket
♥ ReiYean!

Photobucket
♥ Joyce (iloveyousomuch)

Photobucket
♥ Assist Team!

♥ Dolphin (Only btw me and joyce)
Citizen Of Heaven
What we do in life, Echo for eternity



Upcoming

31st Jan CNY @ WEB
2nd Feb POA TEST
3rd Feb Egeog & SS TEST
4th Feb Nasronissa's Bday!
9th Feb POA TEST & EMATHS TEST
10th Feb CHINESE & EGEOG TEST
12th Feb CHINESE TEST 2
13th Feb Valentines in school
14th Feb Valentine's @ WEB
14th Feb Happy Valentine's Day (:
15th Feb F & N TEST
16th Feb CHINESE TEST
19th Feb BIO TEST
19th Feb House Practice
20th Feb Flowerday for bio
21st Feb Daddy's Bday!
21st Feb FUSION 2009 @ ACS(I)
26th Feb House Practice
1st-6th March CA1 WEEK, Please pray, thankyou
7th March Milo TRYathalon! Y-A-Y




I want to..

Be a good christian
Be with you
Do well for N's
Borders Gift Card! ( It makes me (: )
Sony Vaio (Pink!)
Find my old polariod camera
Dance to summer tribute :D
Go for programs!
Hinge Wallet (Yes another one)
Have a zebra hinge wallet!
Sony T77



Listen


I Need You - Planetshakers Speak




You're loved

ILoveDaddy♥♥♥
Audrey♥
Joyce♥
Steph♥
Wei Shi♥
Yaoyao(DYM)